beware of what is lurking in the shadows, for it is as deadly as it may seem..

beware of what is lurking in the shadows, for it is as deadly as it may seem..
the unfinished discourse

Thursday, February 17, 2011

yuan xiao jie

Today is tang yuan day, no no I mean yuan xiao jie, the final day of chinese new year and I had to say dinner was great! Thanks mum&dad for taking leave and preparing a wonderful meal composed of lo hei, pig's trotters, fried meat balls, broccoli and bird eggs with tang yuan and black jelly as desserts. Though today may just seem to be a typical Thursday, but one thing is for sure, that the weekend is looming close enough such that there's no need thinking much about tomorrow's work except that I have tuition for the upcoming days. Currently with 4 tuition groups, each of which is 2hrs a week, I still feel that there is space for personal activities as it is all about time management, hence I would not dare say that they are taking a toll on my body especially considering how much the poor tutees have to fork out each time i step into their arena, but oh well this is the reality of private tuition, something I myself would not really stand for, not when I am the tutee. Life in KTPH seems to have settled down, after having understood the tricks of the trade in and out of the office; but it just feels like I am going to leave that place soon, in a month's times I would suppose? It all will have to depend, depend on what's forthcoming.... Having finished splinter cell 4:double agent, there is this sense of accomplishment albeit taking many hours to complete certain missions and referring to the walkthroughs of some missions over the laptop. Hopefully, splinter cell: conviction will be coming out on PS3 and I hope to be able to derive as much interest as have derived from the previous installment! My favourite mission from double agent will have to be 'shanghai' kudos to the opportunity to control the chopper, rappelling on walls, availability of fireworks, use of the laser recorder, wall mines and the interesting ending followed by 'sea of okthosk' due to the nice icy cold environment with mist that functions as a double-edged sword, as well as the length of the mission and the logical progression of it. It had been a great journey and hope to get more PS3 games any time from now, and of course find a solution to my unused PSP!!! Happy cny everybody for the final time this yr!!

No comments: